This tutorial video will show you step by step how to easily and quickly rip (copy) music from a audio CD to your desktop computer or laptop in MP3 audio format using Windows Media Player in Windows 10.
When it’s finished you can easily copy the music songs to your USB flash drive, portable MP3 player or your smartphone.
You don’t need to install any extra third-party software for rippings CDs, because Windows Media Player has a great CD ripper feature built-in.
With Windows Media Player you can easily select a audio format, like MP3, select a audio quality, like 256 Kbps or 320 Kbps, and uncheck the songs you don’t want to rip and that’s all you need from a CD ripper, right?
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tận dụng MeeySocial để bán nhà quận Bình Tân như thế nào?
- Hướng dẫn trộn văn bản nhanh nhất Soạn thảo giấy báo điểm hàng loạt
- 100% Disk Usage Windows 10 / 8 / 8.1 | Advanced Settings | How to fix High Disk Usage and CPU
- TOP 10 MANHWA YOU NEED TO READING 2020 NEW WEBTOON)| TOP 10 SIÊU PHẨM MANHWA KHÔNG THỂ BỎ QUA
- LUYỆN VIẾT CHỮ ĐẸP _ BẢNG CHỮ CÁI VIẾT HOA SÁNG TẠO _ Cẩm Nguyễn Bình Dương. Vlog 15