In this Microsoft Windows 10 tutorial, you will learn to RIP Audio CD to MP3, WAV or WMA format using Windows Media Player without installing any third-party software. You can skip to 2:33 if you don’t want to listen to any introduction about Audio CDs and why we have to RIP them instead of Copy and Pasting.
📋 Learn More About How To Convert An Audio CD To MP3 File Format:
Learn more about Top 3 Windows 10 DVD Ripper @
But always one question arises that why we cannot just copy and paste the Audio CD directly to hard drive. In this video, you will also learn about how an Audio CD store information on the disc? What those 44 bytes Track files represent? What happens if you just copy and paste the Track files from audio CD to hard drive?
Then we will use Windows Media Player to convert or rip the Audio CD to popular music formats like MP3, WMA or WAV.
Information also applies to the following versions:
🙇 Narrated By:
🎺 Music Credits:
Solar Flares / Silent Partner
👌 Recommended Videos
Understanding Animation Effects in PowerPoint
🔔 Subscribe for more tutorials:
📝 Learn More, Visit:
✅ Recommend Playlists:
Windows 10 Tutorials
Windows 8.1 Tutorials
Windows 7 Tutorials
Watch Best How To and Tips and Tricks Tutorials
👌 Follow Me:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tận dụng MeeySocial để bán nhà quận Bình Tân như thế nào?
- Hướng dẫn trộn văn bản nhanh nhất Soạn thảo giấy báo điểm hàng loạt
- 100% Disk Usage Windows 10 / 8 / 8.1 | Advanced Settings | How to fix High Disk Usage and CPU
- TOP 10 MANHWA YOU NEED TO READING 2020 NEW WEBTOON)| TOP 10 SIÊU PHẨM MANHWA KHÔNG THỂ BỎ QUA
- LUYỆN VIẾT CHỮ ĐẸP _ BẢNG CHỮ CÁI VIẾT HOA SÁNG TẠO _ Cẩm Nguyễn Bình Dương. Vlog 15