Demonstration of restrooms that are accessible to people with disabilities according to accessibility standards issued under the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the American Barriers Act (ABA).
[2:22] Single-User Toilet Rooms
[5:47] Multi-User Toilet Rooms
The U.S. Access Board is a federal agency that promotes equality for people with disabilities through leadership in accessible design and the development of accessibility guidelines and standards. Its guidelines and standards address access to the built environment, information and communication technology, transportation, and medical diagnostic equipment. The Board also provides technical assistance and training on these design requirements and enforces accessibility standards that apply to facilities funded by the federal government.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tận dụng MeeySocial để bán nhà quận Bình Tân như thế nào?
- Hướng dẫn trộn văn bản nhanh nhất Soạn thảo giấy báo điểm hàng loạt
- 100% Disk Usage Windows 10 / 8 / 8.1 | Advanced Settings | How to fix High Disk Usage and CPU
- TOP 10 MANHWA YOU NEED TO READING 2020 NEW WEBTOON)| TOP 10 SIÊU PHẨM MANHWA KHÔNG THỂ BỎ QUA
- LUYỆN VIẾT CHỮ ĐẸP _ BẢNG CHỮ CÁI VIẾT HOA SÁNG TẠO _ Cẩm Nguyễn Bình Dương. Vlog 15